This Privacy Notice describes the information OmniBay Global Data Services LLC LLC (“OmniBay Global Data Services LLC”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) collects about you, how we use this information, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this.
- APPLICABILITY OF PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice applies to any and all websites, platforms, or other digital products made available by OmniBay Global Data Services LLC (collectively, the “Website”).
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of our Website, OmniBay Global Data Services LLC may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. OmniBay Global Data Services LLC will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as you use our Website.
- Information We Collect Directly From You
When you engage with certain features of our Website, we will collect your personal information. This includes when you:
- Contact us. When you contact us or send us any questions or inquires, we collect your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, communicate with you, and address any issues you may have.
- Create an account. To create an account, we will collect your name, physical address, email address, Social Security number, and information on your insurance license. We use this personal information to create and maintain your account, to communicate with you, to issue tax forms, and to provide you access to our sales training platform. We may also use this personal information to connect you with insurance carriers and to send you marketing communications on OmniBay Global Data Services LLC that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Make or receive payment. If you make or receive payment through our Website, we will collect your name, physical address, email address, and payment information. The payment information may be your financial account information (bank account number and routing number) or your payment card information (payment card number, expiration date, and CVV). These payments are facilitated by our third-party payment processors, Stripe, PayPal, International Payout Systems, or Complete Merchants Solutions. We use this personal information to process your payment and to communicate with you.
- Subscribe to our newsletter. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your name and email We use this personal information to provide you with our newsletter as requested.
OmniBay Global Data Services LLC may also use your information collected for the above purposes to defend our rights and the rights of others, to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Information Collected Automatically.
- Usage information. This includes which pages on our Website you visit, the frequency of access, time spent on each page, and referring website details.
- Location information. This includes information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
- Device Information. This includes certain information about the device you use to access the Website, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences.
To collect this information, our Website utilizes the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. We use essentials cookies to prevent fraudulent use of the Website and to allow the Website and its features to function properly.
- Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality, to diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our Website by clicking on the Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your device to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel is also stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads and sharing by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Social media cookies. Our Website includes social media widgets. These widgets may collect your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website. These widgets may set a cookie or utilize other tracking technologies to accomplish this. Social media widgets are hosted by a third-party and your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
OmniBay Global Data Services LLC may share your personal information for the following purposes:
- Within OmniBay Global Data Services LLC. Where necessary, we may share your information within OmniBay Global Data Services LLC and our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to efficiently carry out our business, to share leads, and to the extent permitted by law. When sharing leads amongst our corporate family, we will share your name, contact information, and insurance licensing status. To opt-out of sharing your information for leads purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With service providers. We may share your information with our service providers to perform functions on our behalf and to help us administer the Website. These service providers include our payment processors, IT support, and communications vendor.
- With insurance carriers. OmniBay Global Data Services LLC may share your personal information with insurance carriers. OmniBay Global Data Services LLC has been granted the authority by insurance carriers to select licensed insurance agents to contract with the insurance carriers. In order to facilitate this, we may share your personal information with the insurance carriers to complete your application and reference and credit checks.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share your personal information with third-parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information with third-parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- Selling to Third Parties – We may sell your information provided to one or more third parties. To opt out of having your information sold, please email us at email@example.com
- For legal purposes. We will share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- CORRECT OR VIEW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access your OmniBay Global Data Services LLC account to correct or view certain personal information of your in our possession and which is associated with your account.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website, your account, or any assistance you request.
- NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of certain of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under.
Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. If you have any questions regarding our information practices, or would like to opt-out of the future sale of your personal information, please contact us at Optout@omnibayfinancial.com.
- DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
- AGE RESTRICTION
The Website and the services offered thereon are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights we will notify you via email and/ or by a prominent post on our Website.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
OmniBay Global Data Services LLC
1801 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067
This Privacy Notice was last modified on March 7, 2021